Saturday, November 19, 2011

The Big Announcement!

me at 20 weeks!




me at 23 weeks!






I am not the most faithful blogger, but in case you didn't know, Andy and I are expecting a baby girl in March! Right now, I am 23 weeks along. Our first suspiscion that we were pregnant was when we went to Destin, Florida for our "mini" vacation. I was sooooooo tired and I got sea sick when we went on our dolphin cruise.
When we got home, I took about three tests, and they were all positive. When I told Andy, it took a second for it to sink in, and then we couldn't stop smiling. I was pretty sick throughout the summer,but it started fading away at about sixteen weeks. It has been so fun feeling her kick and learning about what phase she is in. It is also really fun, because so many people in my family are expecting as well. Amber and David are having a boy in December, Andy and Iare having a girl on March 11th, Adam and Heather are having a boy on March 12th, D.J. and Kristin are expecting a baby in April (I think), and Sommer and Tim are having a little one in June. We are so excited for this new chapter in our lives!