Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Baby Emma




We are so excited that baby Emma has finally come! We have been so busy watching her grow that we haven't put up her pictures.
 Emma Collette Crapo was born on March 10th around 4:00 A.M. Friday afternoon (March 9th), I was finishing things up at school when my water broke. I wasn't having any contractions, so I was pretty suprised. Andy came home from work, and we started getting ready to go. My midwife told me I needed to come to the hospital by 10:00 or sooner if my contractions started. When we got to the hospital (at ten on the dot), my contractions were about three minutes apart. 
Andy was so helpful, and he didn't even freak out at all. My mom came, and it was so neat to have her there. We also had an awesome midwife and the best doula ever. They were so helpful.
Emma came out weighing seven pounds, three ounces with white, blonde haire and blue eyes. Most people have said that she looks like Andy. She is beautiful, and we love having her!!!!!