Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Emma's Blessing

We just had Emma blessed in church on Sunday (5-6-12), and being the totally disorganized person that I am, I totally forgot to take any pictures. I feel terrible! I get a little bit stressed out when I am in charge of big gatherings of people...
 Emma looked beautiful in her little white dress. Andy gave her a beautiful blessing. My brothers, most of my brothers-in-law, Andy's brother Wade, and our dads were able to stand in the circle with him. I am so thankful for all of the support we have from our wonderful families. They are the best! Emma is so lucky to have so many great people around to support her.
After church, we had a little gathering in a park and ate lunch.  My mom cooked a ton of food, and Andy's mom brought a ton of fruit. It was all so good.